WIN A $500 WARDROBE PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The promotion commences at 9am PST on Wednesday 21st December, 2016 and concludes at 11.59pm PST Sunday, 25th December PST (the Promotional Period). Promotion is open to residents of the United States and Canada only.
2. The promoter is Specialty Fashion Group Limited, 151-163 Wyndham St, Alexandria NSW 2015. ABN 43 057 569 169. Ph: +61 (02) 8303 9800
3. Information about how to enter and the prizes available forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4.Entry is open to residents of the United States and Canada [who are aged 18 years of age or over]. Employees of the Promoter and related entities or agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, step-sibling or first cousin.
5. The competition is open to all orders placed on www.farthais.com during the eligibility period. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Specialty Fashion Group
6.The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the information provided by entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of entry.
7. Winners will receive a code to the value of $500 to be used for purchase of farthaisA products. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Specialty Fashion Group to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner selection and notification: The winner will be selected in a random drawing. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they used when placing the order within ten (10) days following the winner selection. Specialty Fashion Group shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
9. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
10. If necessary, the promoter may select further winners at the same time and place as the original selection, in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed by an original winner.
11. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.